matlab implementation of battery state of charge constraints
2 visualizaciones (últimos 30 días)
background: 1. I have a 33 bus IEEE network with two battery units and other distributed generation. I am formulating my problem using intlinprog in matlab ( the problem is not problem based).
2. the problem is solved over a time horizon of ten hours (1 hour time step).
3. i have formulated all my other constraints for the other distributed generation.
4. I have an issue with formulating the battery constraints over a time horizon. at the moment my battery is always charging and the state of charge is constant (always taking the minimum value)
5. Attached are the constraint I am trying to formulate,
6. Below is how I formulated the state of charge, charging power and discharging power.
T1=dfsearch(T,mg,'edgetonew'); %returns an ordered cell array of egdes from a microgrid.N-by 2
v1=dfsearch(T,mg);% node ID in terms of their discovery from MG 33x1
%% Battery store equality constraint (SOC)-698:673
SOC_1=[cz z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z2 disch z char z SOC z];
question 1:how can I include the SOC of the previous time step to my current SOC, I am thinking this is the reason why my SOC is always constants?