Is there a way to viewmark as images?
40 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
madhan ravi on 7 May 2021
Commented: Shraddha Jain on 24 Jun 2021
Any possible way to extract viewmarks from Simulink as images?
Shraddha Jain on 14 Jun 2021
Currently extracting Viewmarks as images in Simulink is a limitation in the software. It might be considered in a future release.
Shraddha Jain on 24 Jun 2021
As a workaround, you may use the Screenshot option available in the FORMAT tab in the toolstrip in MATLAB. It will enable you to copy the current view of the model to the clipboard. Follow these steps:
- Open your Simulink model.
- Restore view of the viewmark by selecting it from the Viewmark button on the leftmost pane.
- Go to Screenshot under the FORMAT tab in MATLAB toolstrip.
- Select the required option from drop down menu to copy the current view to the clipboard
- Store the copied view in the required image format.
More Answers (0)
Find more on Programmatic Model Editing in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!