- The CPU information for your current MATLAB Online session can be found out using the command system('cat /proc/cpuinfo') on the MATLAB online command window.
- Similarly, the memory limits of of your current MATLAB Online session can be checked using the command system('cat /proc/meminfo').
- You get a 5GB space to store your outputs with a license and currently there's no option to purchase more or pay for a higher configuration system.
Can we run a very large array computation on Matlab online?
41 views (last 30 days)
Nguyen Van Hieu on 22 May 2021
I am using Matlab academic license.
I want to run a program with very larger matrix computation on Matlab online. The size of the required RAM if I use my computer is about 32GB.
I have 3 questions:
- What is the configuration of Matlab online?
- Is it possible if I use Matlab online for very large arrays like this?
- Is there any option to pay for higher configuration for Matlab online?
Rishik Ramena on 25 May 2021
A MATLAB Online session is a linux instance in one of the MathWorks servers. So, all the linux commands to find the system and hardware information will work.