This example shows a Conditional Value at Risk (CVaR) portfolio optimization workflow, which includes:
* How to simulate asset scenarios based on normal distribution and the empirical distribution
* How to construct a portfolio using PortfolioCVaR object
* How to evaluate the efficient frontier
* How to extract the portfolio weights
* How to calculate CVaR of the portfolio
MathWorks Quant Team (2021). CVaR Portfolio Optimization (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/38288-cvar-portfolio-optimization), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!