This case study uses a simple helicopter control system to demonstrate a workflow compatible with ARP4754A, DO-178C and DO-331. The case study starts with system level requirements and provides the workflow all the way through executable object code verification. Although the demo uses many MathWorks toolbox licenses, in addition to MATLAB and Simulink, pre-generated artifacts are available for viewing without having to have all of those toolboxes installed on top of MATLAB and Simulink.
Bill Potter (2022). DO178_case_study (https://github.com/wfpotter/DO178_Case_Study/releases/tag/1.3), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > DO Qualification Kit (for DO-178) >
- Verification, Validation, and Test > Simulink Test >
- Code Verification > Polyspace Code Prover >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Reporting and Database Access > Simulink Report Generator >
- Verification, Validation, and Test > Simulink Check > Check Model Compliance >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!