MathWorks Energy Speaker Series 2021
The 2021 MathWorks Energy Speaker Series is a forum for researchers and industry practitioners using MATLAB and Simulink to showcase and discuss their state-of-the-art innovations in the areas of generation, transmission, distribution, and smart grid technologies.
MathWorks Energy Speaker Series will feature presentations by international experts on the following topics:
Digitization, Big Data & Visualization
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Asset Performance Management
Energy Management Systems
Virtual Power Plants
Renewable Energy Integration
Power Systems Operations and Control
Digital Twins for Power System Applications
|Module 1 - Transmission System Operations – Improving System Performance & Reliability||70 min||View recording|
|Module 2 - Digital Twins for Digital Transformation||70 min||View recording
|Module 3 –Energy Storage and Power System Control with AI||1 December, 10:00 CET||70 min||View recording|
- Barbara Weinzierl, System Operations, Forecast and System Balancing, TenneT TSO GmbH, Germany
- Dr. Dominik Schlipf and Simon Remppis, TransnetBW, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Martin Wolter and Eric Glende, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
- Dr. Vili Panov, Advisory Key Expert at Siemens Energy and visiting professor of Health Monitoring and Diagnostics in College of Science at University of Lincoln.
- Prof. Diego Galar Pascual, Division of Operation and Maintenance Engineering at Luleå University of Technology and Principal researcher in Tecnalia (Spain), heading the Maintenance and Reliability research group within the Division of Industry and Transport.
- Dr. Pietro Raboni, Head of System R&D at NHOA and Guido Recalcati, R&D engineer at NHOA
- Prof. Francisco Gonzalez-Longatt, UniversitetetiSørøst-Norge and Dr. Francisco Sanchez, Researcher at Loughborough University
- Matteo Galgani and Magrini Marco, ENEL, Italy