Particle swarm solver for derivative-free unconstrained optimization or optimization with bounds
Particle swarm solves bound-constrained problems with an objective
function that can be nonsmooth. Try this if
does not work satisfactorily.
|Create values for optimization problem|
|Solve optimization problem or equation problem|
Live Editor Tasks
|Optimize||Optimize or solve equations in the Live Editor|
Problem-Based Particle Swarm
- Optimize Function Using particleswarm, Problem-Based
Basic example minimizing a function in the problem-based approach.
Optimize Using Particle Swarm
- Optimize Using Particle Swarm
Basic example showing how to use the particleswarm solver.
- Tune Particle Swarm Optimization Process
Shows the effects of some options on the
- Particle Swarm Output Function
This example shows how to use an output function for
- When to Use a Hybrid Function
Describes cases where hybrid functions are likely to provide greater accuracy or speed.
Particle Swarm Background
- What Is Particle Swarm Optimization?
High-level introduction to the particle swarm algorithm.
- Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm
Details of the particle swarm algorithm.
- Particle Swarm Options
Explore the options for particle swarm.