The results of symbolic computations are often used in numeric codes that exclusively use standard double-precision arithmetic. Symbolic Math Toolbox™ provides functions for generating MATLAB functions, Simulink Function blocks, and equations based on the Simscape language – directly from symbolic expressions.
With these functions, you can convert the result of your symbolic computations into functions based on numeric computation, ready to be used in other parts of your program. Using the generated MATLAB functions does not require a license for Symbolic Math Toolbox. You can also convert symbolic expressions into C, Fortran, MathML, and TeX code.
- Generate C or Fortran Code from Symbolic Expressions
Convert symbolic expressions to C or Fortran code.
- Generate MATLAB Functions from Symbolic Expressions
Convert symbolic expressions to MATLAB functions that accepts numeric values.
- Generate MATLAB Function Blocks from Symbolic Expressions
Convert symbolic expressions to Simulink blocks.
- Generate Simscape Equations from Symbolic Expressions
Translate results of symbolic computations to Simscape language equations.
- Deploy Generated MATLAB Functions from Symbolic Expressions with MATLAB Compiler
Generate MATLAB functions from symbolic expressions and create standalone applications with MATLAB Compiler™.
- Generate C Code from Symbolic Expressions Using the MATLAB Coder App
Generate MATLAB functions from symbolic expressions and generate C code with MATLAB Coder™.