Open, Edit and Save Excel file with MATLAB
493 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Suraj Srivastava on 18 Feb 2015
Commented: Shashank Rayaprolu on 20 Oct 2017
I want following thing to be done with the help of MATLAB:-
1) Open an Excel file 2) Fill some data in Excel file cells 3) Save that file.
Again I need it through MATLAB.
Kindly help me out.
Julia on 18 Feb 2015
I did it like this:
1. Write data into the excel file (OutputTest) with xlswrite (it starts in cell F1 in Excel):
2. Edit the data. Therefore open the excel application (I think you can also use this technique to write your data if you do not want to use xlswrite):
eF=eW.Open(filename); % open OutputTest.xls
% edit sheet
eF.Close; % close the file
e.Quit; % close Excel entirely
Shashank Rayaprolu on 20 Oct 2017
Hi, May I know how you did that??
1. I want my MATLAB code to open an excel.
2. then I want to manuall fill the excel sheet.
3. I want MATLAB to read that excel and then do other operations.
More Answers (0)
Find more on Spreadsheets in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!