Reports and Scripts
Traceability, optimization, and resource reports; standards compliance, synthesis scripts
- Create and Use Code Generation Reports
Describes how to generate a report including information on the generated code and suggestions for optimization. You can view the report in an HTML browser. The report supports bidirectional tracing between the generated code and the source blocks in your model.
- Generate HDL Coding Standard Report from Simulink
Generate an HDL coding standard report from your Simulink® model by using the Configuration Parameters dialog box or at the command line.
- Navigate Between Simulink Model and HDL Code by Using Traceability
Even a relatively small model can generate hundreds of lines of HDL code.
- HDL Coding Standard Report
What an HDL coding standard report is, the rule summary, and how you can fix warnings or errors related to rule violations.
- Generate Web View of Model in Code Generation Report
Include a Web view of the model to share your model and generated code outside of the MATLAB environment.
- Trace Code Using the Mapping File
How to use a mapping file to trace generated HDL entities back to the corresponding systems in your model.
- Find Feedback Loops
Highlight feedback loops that are inhibiting optimizations.
- Critical Path Estimation Without Running Synthesis
Find the estimated critical paths in your design without using third-party synthesis tools.
- Properties for Controlling Script Generation
This section describes how to set properties in the
makehdltbfunctions to enable or disable script generation and customize the names and content of generated script files.
- Generate Scripts for Compilation, Simulation, and Synthesis
Command line properties and GUI options for customizing script files.
- Configure Compilation, Simulation, Synthesis, and Lint Scripts
You set options that configure script file generation on the EDA Tool Scripts pane.
- Generate HDL Lint Tool Script
Generate an HDL lint tool script from Simulink to check the generated code with third-party lint tools.
- Configure Synthesis Project Using Tcl Script
Add Tcl script that configures your synthesis project.