Mining companies are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to enable automation, predictive maintenance, asset management, safety assurance, and other business operations applications.
Do you want to explore how to use MATLAB® and Simulink® for AI? MathWorks engineers have decades of data analytics expertise within the mining industry and can help you:
- Maximise insights from large data sets, whether they are clean or disorganised
- Learn about industry-leading innovations from the mining industry and how they can be applied to your operations
- Jump-start a project with clear timelines, risks, and deliverables
Then contact us. MATLAB and Simulink experts will rate your data without obligation and free of charge, and give an estimate for their usability.
- The software: For more than 35 years, MATLAB has enabled engineers and scientists to analyse data and develop mathematical models without the need for data science or software development expertise. MATLAB is easy to work with, providing integrated apps and a variety of helper functions, especially in the field of data science. With MATLAB, you can easily clean your data—removing noise, accounting for missing values and outliers, and simplifying datasets—to get value out of your data.
- The expertise: The MathWorks engineering team has the know-how to implement mining applications together with customers quickly and efficiently. We’ve helped customers to identify the root cause of failures, build digital twins for plants, estimate remaining useful life, create predictive models, and more.
- The collaboration: As part of our approach, we work closely with our customers. Our goal is to transfer know-how so that you can later customise, extend, and maintain the solution yourself.
Interested in getting started? Then arrange a non-binding conversation with our experts to analyse your project together.