Sales Account Manager - EMEA Finance
- Do you want to work with some of the leading financial institutions in the world?
- Do you want to be part of a tight, technically-focused team driving innovation in a secure, leading, profitable software organization?
- Do you want to work in a sales environment that takes professional development seriously?
As a Financial Industry Sales Account Manager, the qualified candidate will be responsible for selling the company's solutions and services to financial services organizations across south of Europe, responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads, determining customer needs, overcoming objections and closing sales.
Part of a pan-European team, she/he will need to leverage dedicated resources to build customer success in household-name financial organizations and smaller FinTechs and grow her/his business.
This role is based in the Paris area, France.
Work closely with customers and prospects to determine their critical business issues, build the vision and manage the implementation of technical solutions, including:
- Identify, prospect into and gain access to the appropriate decision makers
- Manage evaluation processes, including seminars and technical activities onsite, through to a successful conclusion
- Where applicable, drive strategic product adoption and “enterprise” license sales in key accounts
- Make best use of all available resources and expertise to drive customer success
Prepare and implement sales territory/account plans:
- Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead, activity and opportunity details in the CRM system
- Provide regular activity reports and forecasts.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the current and future potential of the territory
Attain annual revenue goals for product sales and services
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience
- Some knowledge of Financial Services Industry, particularly Asset Management, Investment Banking, Insurance & Pension sectors
- Experience in building strong, effective internal relationships with technical teams to develop compelling proposals, demonstrating an understanding of the user’s needs and the impact of addressing those needs
- Experience of efficiently managing an active opportunity pipeline
- Language skills in addition to French and English are advantageous, specifically Italian and/or Spanish
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here