The MathWorks Grenoble office is located in Inovallée, a business park dedicated to innovation and technology companies. With a rich history, Grenoble is the birthplace of many technological inventions, and hosts top-quality scientific research centers, micro- and nanotechnology companies, and software development organizations for international companies. Top universities attract students from around the world.
Accessible via the TransIsère and TouGo networks
Free car park and bicycle parking
Culture and Benefits
- Fresh fruit daily
- Free hot and cold beverages
- Wednesday breakfast with a variety of croissants and pastries
Gender Equality Index
The Gender Equality Index, an initiative of the French government, measures the evolution of equality between women and men in France. Organizations are rated on four indicators. The scores are totaled then adjusted proportionally to a 100-point scale.
The scores for MathWorks France in 2021 are:
- Gender pay gap: 34/40
- Distribution gap for individual pay increases: 35/35
- Number of women receiving raises upon return from maternity leave: N/A
- Parity among the 10 highest paid employees: 5/10
The Gender Equality Index for MathWorks France in 2021 is 87 out of 100.