Model-based design for Airworthiness Security Compliance | Next Generation Aerospace Series
From the series: Next Generation Aerospace Series
This 1 hr webinar provides a technical overview on security challenges in the aerospace and defence domain. The seminar will cover state-of-the-art methods for the mitigation of security threats. We will highlight the strengths of model-based design to attain security across different stages of product life-cycle management. We will also relate to important requirements of the DO-326 set.
You will learn:
- The impact of aerospace security standards on product and processes,
- How to find common security flaws in early design stages,
- How to follow secure coding & modeling guidelines,
- How to assess cyberattacks (attack simulation, impact and taint analysis),
- How to implement intrusion detection systems and continuous monitoring,
- How to integrate analysis and simulation through model-based design.
Other topics covered: attack taxonomy, shift left, intrusion detection, attack simulation, static analysis, secure coding.
About the Presenter
Sonja Krzok works as an application engineer at the MathWorks, focusing on real-time simulation and testing.
She holds a B.Eng. Degree in Electrical Engineering and is currently pursuing her master’s degree in Cybersecurity.
Before she joined The MathWorks as an application engineer in 2019, she worked for in-tech GmbH as product manager, responsible for a modular HiL system, and acted as a team and project manager for hardware and software development projects.
Recorded: 9 Jun 2022
También puede seleccionar uno de estos países/idiomas:
Cómo obtener el mejor rendimiento
Seleccione China (en idioma chino o inglés) para obtener el mejor rendimiento. Los sitios web de otros países no están optimizados para ser accedidos desde su ubicación geográfica.