MATLAB Computational Finance Suite Overview
The MATLAB Computational Finance Suite is a set of 12 essential products commonly used in finance, including MATLAB®, Curve Fitting Toolbox™, Database Toolbox™, Datafeed Toolbox™, Econometrics Toolbox™, Financial Instruments Toolbox™, Financial Toolbox™, Optimization Toolbox™, Parallel Computing Toolbox™, Risk Management Toolbox™, Spreadsheet Link™ (for Microsoft Excel), and Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox™.
With the suite, you can:
- Access various databases and data feeds
- Use machine learning or an econometrics model to forecast financial data
- Price financial instruments, such as equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives, or hybrid derivatives
- Perform credit scorecard modeling using interactive application
- Simulate credit portfolios based on probability of default or credit migration matrix
- Validate value-at-risk model
Recorded: 3 Apr 2017
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.